At Dominium Capital we strive to be your first point of contact for all major financial decisions and we conduct business in a way that encourages this.
- Place our clients' interests first in all dealings and deal with all stakeholders in a fashion which is open, honest and conducted with upmost integrity - "our word is our bond"
- Endeavour to maintain the highest levels of technical excellence and expertise in all that we do and seek to find new and exciting ways in which to improve the financial security of our clients
- Derive much of our work through client referrals, which are generated by keeping our existing clients happy
- Are consummate professionals and deliver a commensurate service to our valued clients; client confidentiality is paramount
- Strive to be the best - not necessarily the biggest
- Remain close to our clients
- Strive to develop long-term relationships with our valued clients and, as such, aim to achieve solid profits, which secure our firm's long-term viability
Our Investment Philosophy
Our investment philosophy is to produce model investment portfolios for our clients, which are constructed using independently & professionally researched investments. These portfolios can be altered at any time, to suit the needs of our clients and the prevailing economic & market conditions.
Our clients seek our advice, and subscribe to this philosophy, when engaging our services.
To arrange an appointment with Dominium Capital please contact us.
*Any financial advice is provided by Dominium Capital Financial Advisers Pty Ltd, a Principal Authorised Representatives of Dominium Capital Pty Limited ABN 54 513 176 674 125 AFSL 461653
*Any credit & finance advice is provided by Dominium Capital Pty Ltd. Australian Credit Licence 461653
*General Advice (Tax) Warning – The information provided is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account any of your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs.